As Absolute Golf, Jeff and David provide Golf Schools, teaching Services, Consulting services and 1st Class Golf Trips.
Over the past 11 years as Absolute Golf, some of Jeff and Davids activities have been:
- Full day and half-day Golf Schools for over 6500 golfers working with some of the worlds and Australias leading coaches. Working with golfers from Tour level to beginners.
- Corporate Golf Days and schools for Deloites, HSBC Bank, Mastercard as well as Energy Australia with team building programs and services. Both Jeff and David work in regularily with both Camden Lakeside Golf Course and Riverside Oaks Golf Club to make sure their corporate days are of the highest level.
- Provided Teaching, Club Fitting and repair services for Camden Lakeside Country Club, Riverside Oaks Golf Course, Colonial Golf Course, Llandilo golf Driving Range as part of our Teaching and Consulting program.
- Worked with Flightscope Australia as training and development consultants including attending 2009 Australian Masters at Kingston Heath to provide information for the players on the driving range.
- We are in the process of putting together our 10th trip to quality locations with in Australia, including Royal Adelaide, Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm, Barwon Heads, 13th Beach, St Andrews Beach, The Dunes, Kennedy Bay and Joondalup with fully catered trips including, 3, 4 or 5 rounds of golf, accommodation, daily clinics and special events. Our trips will always have a ratio of 3 amateur / pupils to 1 pro.
- We are getting ready to take our 10th Trip to the USA playing golf at some of the best courses in Northern California including Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, Poppy Hills and Half Moon Bay resort as well as Pasatiempo Golf Club while staying at top quality hotels in downtown Monterey and Pebble Beach
- Absolute Golf has done trips to the US Masters, Pinehurst Golf Resort, Myrtle Beach SC and Couer D Alene Idaho with plans to do a US Open trip to Pebble Beach in 2019, US Masters in 2020 and other major events in the following years.